Royal Dragoons 5th Company & Space Hulk Blood Angels

Draconis77

I started a thread in the Liber Astartes section for my chapter, the Royal Dragoons, but I figured this might be a more applicable area to submit updates on the modelling and to use that section for the background information of the chapter. Any help on fluff is greatly appreciated.

First thought I would share my modelling station.

DSC00193.JPG

Army shot of what I have so far.

DSC00195.JPG

3 Sergeants

DSC00197.JPG

Rhino Front

DSC00198.JPG

Rhino Rear

DSC00199.JPG

I recently acquired a copy of the Space Hulk boardgame. It is awesome, and the models are amazing. I liked the look of the Terminator on the cover of the missionbook, so my terminator is much darker than Blood Angels usually are.

I still need to paint the runes, highlight the base and put his name, Scipio, on his chest. For my first Blood Angel ever I'm pleased.

DSC00201.JPG

Draconis77: Very nice mate, especially love the Assault Marine. Like the weathering on the Rhino. Your termie is also very nicely done too. So far, looks very promising. When I have a bit more time later I will go over your IA & have a good look. :)

Draconis77: Very nice mate, especially love the Assault Marine. Like the weathering on the Rhino. Your termie is also very nicely done too. So far, looks very promising. When I have a bit more time later I will go over your IA & have a good look. :P

Thanks, I'd appreciate that. I'll continue to update my progress on here as I complete units. ;)

nice work on the rhino but please paint the inside of those door ^_^

do someone know what the terminator lifting the floor is actually doing? I mean...

"Brother we are surrounded by filthy xenos!

ho waits I dropped my money!"

nice work on the rhino but please paint the inside of those door :P

do someone know what the terminator lifting the floor is actually doing? I mean...

"Brother we are surrounded by filthy xenos!

ho waits I dropped my money!"

The inside of the doors are painted; gray. I think I'll repaint them blue though since you clearly proved the gray just makes it look like it's unpainted.

The Terminator is pulling up chunk of the floor with his power fist. Why? I have NO idea. haha.

Archived