3rd edition codex

khurdur

Well we're are having a campaign at my local club and we are allowed to use older codexes, so I downloaded the 3rd edition codex, and scrolling through it, I was bowled over !!! It is incredible ! So many options ! So many things worth taking ! Lords that don't suck.... Even the artwork and layout wa nicer....and we are stuck with this travesty of a codex.... I bet even the GK can't beat our old codex !

I hope we get our new book sometime early 2012, two chaos omnibus'es, iron warriors and word bearers are being release march and february, hopefully this means we're getting a new book around that time, the omnibuses being set to coincide with the new codex, they usually do things like that.

There's a reason many Chaos players have left, and/or are still angry/disappointed/disillusioned with GW.

They took a book that covered nine distinct armies/Legions (with the abilities to build more) a book full of fluff, customizable forces, hell-spawned daemons from the darkest pits of the warp, commanded by insane megalomaniacal tyrants and their forces, who everyone feared..

and they BUTCHERED all of it.

alas, we have a ton of topics covering this already so without further ado, enjoy the 3rd ed. battles, topic closed. :)

Archived