No Contemptor for us IAA SE

Diavlo

Looked at first page of Imperial Armour Apocalypse Second Edition.

There is Space marine - contemptor pattern.

blood angels Contemptor pattern

space wolfs contemptor pattern

even space marine mortis contemptor pattern :tu:

Nothing for DA you think they completly forgot about us?

I'm assuming that the regular and Mortis variants are available to DA armies though?

I think the BA & SW got theirs as they have slightly special things fior them psychologically (frothing loons and mad warriors) whereas a DA version would just be like any other really.

Cheers

That's because they're going to release a new codex for DA next month and these toys are already in there... :(

Al

And we will be crying with manly tears once again.No let the sisters,chaos or templars be their lab mice for sixth i say.

There is no reason why not use the space marine or the mortis one.After all the mortis is the DA one.

There is no reason why not use the space marine or the mortis one.After all the mortis is the DA one.

It's a pride thing. We've been left out.

That said though, I assume it's because our codex is old. I mean, shouldn't Black Templar ones have special rules as much as Space Wolves? But their codex is old as well.

It's a pride thing. We've been left out.

That said though, I assume it's because our codex is old. I mean, shouldn't Black Templar ones have special rules as much as Space Wolves? But their codex is old as well.

We never know these may come out in the new codexes for us and the reason that Dark Angels and Black Templars didn't get one is because your codexes will be redone before Space Wolves or Blood Angels.

That's because they're going to release a new codex for DA next month and these toys are already in there... :tu:

Al

And we will be crying with manly tears once again.No let the sisters,chaos or templars be their lab mice for sixth i say.

Sadly, since there was a WD "Chapter Approved" release for the Sisters, my other army will not see a new 'dex for about a year or more.

We never know these may come out in the new codexes for us and the reason that Dark Angels and Black Templars didn't get one is because your codexes will be redone before Space Wolves or Blood Angels.

As I understand it, Forge World releases models for GW rules that don't have models (Or in some cases, such as the Avatars, those who have). Has there been any situations where GW has actually included rules in codexs (Or whatever the pural is) for models that come from FW?

I'd be impressed if they added them into the new DA and BT codexs in any case. I just don't think it'd happen.

As I understand it, Forge World releases models for GW rules that don't have models (Or in some cases, such as the Avatars, those who have). Has there been any situations where GW has actually included rules in codexs (Or whatever the pural is) for models that come from FW?

I'd be impressed if they added them into the new DA and BT codexs in any case. I just don't think it'd happen.

Ravenwing Jetfighter and Voidraven Bombers for the Dark Eldar.

Nightspinner tank for the Eldar. (I know it was a WD one but its still for use with codex and its legal)

Half the latest imperial guard codex.

The SoB Repressor. 10 firing points YUM!

Well with everyone proxying everything it doesn't really matter if we have our own right? Like what was said before, we have the moritis dread from the FW data sheets that was orginaly just for the dark angels, but everyone started to use it, and the vanilla sm codex didn't help either. So why would it really matter if there isn't a Dark Angels contempor? Just proxy the other ones ^_-

Ravenwing Jetfighter and Voidraven Bombers for the Dark Eldar.

Nightspinner tank for the Eldar. (I know it was a WD one but its still for use with codex and its legal)

The SoB Repressor. 10 firing points YUM!

I stand corrected.

That said, I still don't think it'd happen. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Trygons.

Sorry Zincite, I haven't visited B&C for a while so I've been coming in late to a lot of threads. -_-

Responding to the OP, I've never had a problem with Forge World / Imperial Armour rules being used in an Apocalypse game. By that I mean I don't mind my opponents doing it, and they don't mind me doing it. I agree that it looks like the Unforgiven have been left out of this book but that shouldn't stand in the way of us using our cool toys.

• 2 months later...

Archived