Need help naming chapter

Steel Angel

Hello y'all need a bit of help naming my chapter of SM they are a 5th founding from the Blood Angels. Their Chapter colors are Sliver,gold and red alot like the knights of blood sept with gold trim.

Would like a name with Blood, a bird or angel and steel or iron or knight. Can anyone help?

Iron Bloods or Sanguine Steel are pretty bad ass IMHO. Another thought, if using one of those names, would be to combine elements of the Blood Angels and the Iron Hands. They suffer from the Black Rage like any successor chapter of the Blood Angels, but may have spent too much time fighting with or near the Iron Hands during their formative years that they picked up some of their "flesh is weakness" idiosyncrasies. If they view the red thirst and the Black Rage as a deficiency, they may be removing organic parts to eliminate that weakness.

Iron Bloods or Sanguine Steel are pretty bad ass IMHO. Another thought, if using one of those names, would be to combine elements of the Blood Angels and the Iron Hands. They suffer from the Black Rage like any successor chapter of the Blood Angels, but may have spent too much time fighting with or near the Iron Hands during their formative years that they picked up some of their "flesh is weakness" idiosyncrasies. If they view the red thirst and the Black Rage as a deficiency, they may be removing organic parts to eliminate that weakness.

I could only imagine a Insert Name Here SM succumbing to the black rage all decked' out in bionics smashing thru things since he's a mini cybernetic tank all pissed of at Horus!

I like this. I will go with Sanguine Steel

Like the fluff too but I see them going Bio-mech not just mech. They would not want to ruin the perfect image of a marine that the High Father made. After all they are made in his image. To them the flesh is not weak it is the blood that needs to be master. their motto would be " Master the Blood ,Master yourself " or in latin " Domui Sanguis , Domui Corpus "

Archived