Ultramarine 1st, 2nd & 10th companies

neo06660

Hi everybody,

Finaly, here comes Marneus Calgar. The only thing is sad, in my opinion, is the low precision of the picture because of my old 3.2 mpx cam. This is one of my best mini so far but the picture doesn't render it properly. Well be my judge and see for yourself.

Maybe you will note a little problem with the white on the ultras signs, its because of a to old white wich caused some irregular surface....

Here he comes:

gallery_63842_6526_118760.jpg

gallery_63842_6526_43132.jpg

gallery_63842_6526_195071.jpg

gallery_63842_6526_82083.jpg

I would like to have some suggestions on what to work on next. I gave you my army showcase, tell me what you want to see next!

Thx.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, did try the tutorial for power sword given by awsomepaintjob but instead of using a airbrush, I did drybrush the sword. I tried it on my honor guard and i d like to have some comments. wich is best, the one like my vanguards or this one.

thx.

gallery_63842_6526_54757.jpg

gallery_63842_6526_179504.jpg

gallery_63842_6526_136567.jpg

very nice painjob you got there.

As an Ultramarine myself, i tend to be very critic when i see them, but your passed the test by far.

Specially love the rhino and your aggeman conversion. Never pictured him with a TH o be honest... xD

And mold line, old nemesis to us all... xD happens to everybody!

keep it up brother!

thanks for the comments! Just to say that i've been working on Agemman in TDA maybe i ll slip a picture when i receive my forge world ultras shoulder pads.

Looking forward to seeing it. I made one myself about 3-4 years ago to count as Lysander. You can check him out in my sig and maybe get some inspiration from him.

Hope they bring Agemman with the new codex...

BTW, i LOVE the armor effect on those vanguards...

• 4 months later...

Hi everybody, I did manage to finally finish my Ultramarine 1st company captain Agemman. Has some comments mentionned, the base was not looking great so I did do it again. In fact, I decided to rebase all my models with home made muddy/rocky hills. In addition, i got my new cam, so the pic are to be of better quality (i hope..).

So here he is, Agemman, captain of The 1st company of Ultramarines (My light set up was pretty quick so it s not the best..)

Please comment.

gallery_63842_6526_1494074.jpg

gallery_63842_6526_590450.jpg

gallery_63842_6526_113020.jpg

As you may see, the piece of metal he lies on is actually his old base on which he was superglued so I took the knife and made it a piece of rusted metal....shame but it works

Soon will be presented Antilochus with a new base and so on.

More, I know it s been a while, I m still waiting to buy my airbrush so I ll get speed and better color blend, specially for the blue part and for the power weapons wich are waaaayyy to long to do with a drybrush. So stay tune cause when i ll get it, work is going to be presented pretty fast.

P.S.: I know i did post it in the WIP section too, but as it is finished, it had to be in here with the others...sorry

Welcome back to your thread!

The shoulder shield and cape are absolutely amazing.

The TH grip looks great, too.

If you are looking to improve the TH, I would attempt some Night Lords lightning on it. :] If not, carry on as usual- all your stuff is impressive the way it is.

Archived