Chaos Chapter ?

JBlevins

Hello this is my first post but I have been following the forum for sometime now. I have not played much but have been modeling for some time. I have never got a foot hold on it. I would start and stop then start again. I want to start my own chaos chapter I just don't know what to start with I have a lot of models and I want to redesign them. Most of them are in a simple green bath for now. I do have my greater demon. It needs some putty work and filing. I will have more pictures but this is all I have for now. And now I don't know how to get images on my post. please help

Use sites like ImageShack - upload an image there, then copy code of the image from Direct Link. When you write a post here, there's a button "Insert Image" - push it, place the Direct Link code, push "OK". Then the image is here.

Simple. I hope :huh:

I tried to use the b&c album but it gave me that funny message. I think I have to be approved to upload pictures I will find out later but for now I used the image shack site and here are the pictures. http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4552/dscn2884y.jpg

By jblevins83 at 2011-09-27 http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/526/dscn2885b.jpg

By jblevins83 at 2011-09-27 http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9666/dscn2886v.jpg

By jblevins83 at 2011-09-27 http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9673/dscn2887jz.jpg

By jblevins83 at 2011-09-27

No matter what it is, it's awesome! Almost Fulgrim :( great conversion!

And it's good you want to have a Chaos chapter) as i can see you need some inspiration? may be you have some preferences as for your chapter and its look?

To put it simply, awesome conversion. It is a job well done.

But for your dilemma of not knowing what to do, first create some fluff for your marines. What is there combat style like? What units would they field and why? What is their creed or motto? For what and For whom so they fight? Think about it, draw references from mythology, or a war, or anything you like. I hope this helps.

Awesome conversion! If You are planning to put as much work into Your marines then this is shaping up to be amazing! The upload thing on b&c may be confusing- try using the "bulk upload" button- that one works like a charm :) I'd presume there are three main motivations for chaos chapters- beat, kill and pillage- I'd say the first thing You could do is to think of which of these do your csm's want most. The second question is when have they defected from the empire. The rest of their story will almost write itself :)

csm.php?bpe=851fde&bpj=851fde&bp=851fde&bpc=851fde&bpn=851fde&hdt=851fde&hrn=ebcb6c&hdm=851fde&hdl=851fde&ey=DB0F24&er=851fde&pi=9DD4A6&nk=851fde&ch=851fde&abs=851fde&bt=851fde&btd=1FC430&cod=851fde&ull=851fde&lll=851fde&lft=851fde&url=851fde&lrl=851fde&rft=851fde&slt=1FC430&sli=851fde&srt=1FC430&sri=851fde&ula=851fde&lel=1FC430&lla=851fde&lh=851fde&ura=851fde&rel=1FC430&rla=851fde&rh=851fde&ri=9dd4a6&tr=1FC430&bg=FFFFFF&rb=9dd4a6&gr=9dd4a6&grid=TRUE&

So I was thinking of going with a Slaanesh Chapter Like maybe Fulgrim's Children and the paint like the image. I was thinking about true scaling them. I ordered some bits for the legs so I could try. Thank you for the help as for painting I am not that great at it. My models always look so much better when they are just plastic, but joining the B&C has made me a little more motivated to start my projects and finish them.

As far as fluff the only thing i can think of is I have always felt the way the soul drinkers feel but I love chaos models way more than SMs. I just have to write so fluff I just don't want it to be cheesy you know. But thinks again you guys

Archived