The Prophet's Zealot Word Bearers go berzerk!

The Prophet

• 3 weeks later...

I know this particular thread hasn't had a reply for ages but i just had to comment on these beauties lol! The Prophet, your Word Bearers are truly awe inspiring mate!!! I've been looking through your other threads and the models keep getting better and better. Big fan of the super heavy church and praying platform - top stuff!

I felt like the Churchill dog whilst looking at your Word Bearers, head bobbing up and down, repeating "Oh, Yes!" B) lol!

The.Latros.Sacrum

I know this particular thread hasn't had a reply for ages but i just had to comment on these beauties lol! The Prophet, your Word Bearers are truly awe inspiring mate!!! I've been looking through your other threads and the models keep getting better and better. Big fan of the super heavy church and praying platform - top stuff!

I felt like the Churchill dog whilst looking at your Word Bearers, head bobbing up and down, repeating "Oh, Yes!" :) lol!

The.Latros.Sacrum

Thanks! I'm glad you like it. There will be more stuff coming up at the end of the year I hope.

Thanks! I'm glad you like it. There will be more stuff coming up at the end of the year I hope.

Sounds promising, what new things have you got planned?

The.Latros.Sacrum

Oh, but it is a secret you know! I will tell you in a more post-apocalyptic time.

Haha fair enough mate. Be sure to let me know when you do post all your shiny (or should i say grimdark) new Word Bearers goodies!

The.Latros.Sacrum

Archived