[Commission] Blood Angels Army (part one)

winterdyne

Oh, lots of stuff, this is just a fraction of the whole job - there's 2 'Ravens, 2 Speeders, 2 Predators, for example. Hopefully Andy'll get some decent pics done before shipping. The client's requested a follow up job too, with a load more vehicles and some Terminators...

There's a pricing guide on the winterdyne commission modelling blog (link in my sig), which is pretty close to the mark for most things.

In addition to those, the client specified a 10-15% additional conversion budget for magnetising the Storm Ravens, reposes etc.

From the armies we've done to date, things tend to work out at around £1500 - £2000 in work for an 'average', circa 1750 point size army, to our standard 'premium tabletop' level. Ugh, that sounds pretentious, but I can't think of a better way to say it. We paint stuff that we'd be happy (as decent painters) to put on a table for a game and chat about.

We also do competition grade pieces, but those are a different kettle of fish. :-)

There's a pricing guide on the winterdyne commission modelling blog (link in my sig), which is pretty close to the mark for most things.

In addition to those, the client specified a 10-15% additional conversion budget for magnetising the Storm Ravens, reposes etc.

From the armies we've done to date, things tend to work out at around £1500 - £2000 in work for an 'average', circa 1750 point size army, to our standard 'premium tabletop' level. Ugh, that sounds pretentious, but I can't think of a better way to say it. We paint stuff that we'd be happy (as decent painters) to put on a table for a game and chat about.

We also do competition grade pieces, but those are a different kettle of fish. :-)

If I'm ever struck by insane amounts of disposable income, you'd be my second stop after Forge World, I can tell you. :D

Archived