Wings for Tyco

Goochman

For the same reason that Corbulo cant have a jump pack but could join a unit of RAS, for the same reason that you cant give Ragnar a jump pack...

The character has been costed for a specific loadout, with his special rules. Allowing you to alter his loadout might require a different cost, simply to accomodate the possibility of what you might give him.

but as pointed out above - Tycho cannto actually join a DC unit when he is being used as his DC version (which is somewhat 'odd').

since when does it say he can be with death company... sadly. not that a jumppack would actually make hiim good...youd be better off whith a chaplin...

Err, the new Codex....and I know that it wouldn't do any good but it's the looks man....I believe if you can have him inducted into the Death Company you should be able to use him in ALL their modes, ie foot jump or whatever.

:angry:

Read the FAQ. DC Tycho is a single-model unit. He is not part of the DC.

Completely retarded, but that's GW for you.

Well that sucks....it is really retarded. :angry:

I just got the Codex and saw the paintings and figure that he was part of the DC..... I figure that he would look really cool with the winged jump pack.

Now fair.....

:angry: DAMN YOU GW!!!!

Captain Tycho dates back towards the beginning of the game and was developed based upon a player's home grown hero. This is the best he has ever been in terms of what he brings to the table. DC Tycho makes no sense as a unit of one for sure... It's not a real big deal though. He is pretty darn cool for a dead hero on Armageddon.

G :P

He is pretty darn cool for a dead hero on Armageddon.

True dat.

We also need to remember Tycho led the Lucifer Assault forces out of the hive on Armageddon. Hes like the Blood Angel lord of rolling steel <3

Tycho is the only man to go to Tech Priests and come back with Over Charged Land Raiders. He deserves extra respect for that.

Here's what you do if you want Tycho to be in a DC squad.

1st hows your GS fu?

2nd how is you saw blade? Is it sharp if not replace, and move on.

Now here is the tricky part... proceed to cut off Tycho's left arm. Use any arm available to mod one with a Crozius Arcanum. Use GS if you will, and mod yourself a Chappy with a Bolter-melta an wala you've got your "Tycho" variant as a DC chappy and now WE are all happy ;)

Archived