Forgeworld Imperial Fist decal sheets...

Redfinger

So I broke down a few weeks ago and bought 2 Imperial Fist decal sheets from Forgeworld. The price was ridiculously high for me here in the states, but in the end, what else am I going to spend my hard earned money on right?

The sheet is cool, far larger than I thought, there are a ton of IF icons ranging in sizes from Dreadnought down to scout, and plenty of each. There are lots of numbers in white and black, lots of tactical, assault, and devastator squad markings, also in white and black, some templar crosses, Icons for vehicles, all kind of stuff, it is really a cool buy if your okay with the price.

I placed some decals tonight on my termies and I am pretty excited about the results. I tired to mimic what is in the SM codex, each soldiers shoulder is a little unique, so I tried to replicate that with these guys. The decals look a little rough at the moment, that is the micro-sol going to work, it usually takes several hours for the decal to lay completely flat. After these guys set up I will coat the decals with future to level things out, and then proceed to finish the painting.

Enjoy the pics!

Ashton

IMG_5799.JPG

IMG_5800.JPG

IMG_5801.JPG

IMG_5802.JPG

IMG_5803.JPG

IMG_5804.JPG

Archived