Operation Reclamation

I figured that it'd be an idea to inform you all that Operation Reclamation has not fallen away from me just yet, since I'm working on a few other things I'm slowly working into this project still, I figured I'dd update my WIP progress instead of not posting in the HoH thread for a long while. You will hopefully be seeing images of more marines reclaimed in the near future, including a marine from the Golden Fists chapter (image coming soon).

But to tempt you all in to seeing my attempts at soothing the spirits of these slighted and abused marines, here is a Space Marine who belongs to the chapter of the wife of a certain Author that lurks these boards often. Using the information the author kindly gave to me after telling him of my intents, I give you the current progress of Brother Balid of the Shadow Wolves:

gallery_26154_4148_79515.jpg

gallery_26154_4148_136250.jpg

Further details are to be painted soon, hopefully I did get the colour scheme correct. :lol:

Cambrius

Nice.

One question, How did you get the eyes so clean?

Watering down the paints so it becomes just a bit thicker than water and using a fine brush, starting at the centre and gently spreading it to the eye lens edges. That help? :cuss

Pictures of the Golden Fists marine coming soon!

Cambrius

Good to see this coming back to life, just tidy up the purple on the base to finish off :D I didn't imagine the Shadow Wolves as purple (long time since I read Helsreach so it's probably mentioned there lol) but looks good - are you going to attempt a chapter badge? Heck you did one for my marine you should be able to handle most designs!

Archived