How is the Juggernaut mount represented for a lord?

Trevak Dal

I know it's not a popular choice, but I had a cool idea of maybe trying my hand at some 'true scaling' with a terminator lord with lightning claws to look like a bigger, angrier "stage 2" transformation of my Lord with Lightning Claws and wings (my Daemon Prince/Greater Daemon is the same guy/Final Form). It doesn't say it makes him cavalry (which moves and/or assaults differently if I recall), but treats him as if he was cavalry for the purposes of being able to enter transports.

It'd get me out of having to buy a juggernaut (which they do look awesome, but I'd have to buy 3...and IDK what I'd do with the other two), and if I could pull it off would be interesting and quite dynamic next to my ever stoic 'Khârn' in a continuation game/campaign, I'd put him on the terminator base (not sure of the base size-since he isn't turned into cavalry)

Drive-by-reply,

How is the Juggernaut mount represented for a lord?, Since it doesn't change unit type to 'cavalry'?
Put it on the base it is supplied with. If there's no base, then put it on one which is about 1cm larger in diameter than the model's 'footprint'.

It'd get me out of having to buy a juggernaut (which they do look awesome, but I'd have to buy 3...and IDK what I'd do with the other two)
You can buy a single via various bits sites though.

There is a fantasy lord on jug that can be easily converted. The mount itself looks savage and is quite large.

Got to second that.

For a character, the fantasy jug' is way more impressive than the 40k ones.

I've got a converted Fantasy model that I swear I'm actually going to paint one of these days, but I'm seriously considering having another go with the plastic Juggernauts since I'm more experienced with conversions than when I did the one I already have.

I'm scared that the next codex will have the option to field a squad of Marines riding Juggernauts. Scared because it's so awesome an idea that I will have to sell a kidney to afford it...

I'm scared that the next codex will have the option to field a squad of Marines riding Juggernauts. Scared because it's so awesome an idea that I will have to sell a kidney to afford it...

You still have organs to sell? Hmm, you must be new to the hobby...

:P

Archived