Cosmics Imperial Fists

Ohhh... Sternguard with jump packs. /drool

I second this, they look ace.

The only crit that I could give would be that personaly light colour figures look better on darker bases simply because you get a good contrast between the figure and the base but thats just me, it all comes down to what looks best on your game table.

Keep up the good painting and let us have a better look at those Rhinos

:D

Bolters on Assault Marines actually makes sense to me, as that kind of firepower, coupled with the mobility of jump-packs would allow the Marines to strike hard and fast, and then reposition quickly.

Agreed!!

Cosmic,liking your Fists...keep em coming!!

:(

Ohhh... Sternguard with jump packs. /drool

I second this, they look ace.

The only crit that I could give would be that personaly light colour figures look better on darker bases simply because you get a good contrast between the figure and the base but thats just me, it all comes down to what looks best on your game table.

Keep up the good painting and let us have a better look at those Rhinos

;)

Thanks for the input Sioka ;), I was going to go with the darker base but all of my minis have dark bases and I fancied a change.

Bolters on Assault Marines actually makes sense to me, as that kind of firepower, coupled with the mobility of jump-packs would allow the Marines to strike hard and fast, and then reposition quickly.

Agreed!!

Cosmic,liking your Fists...keep em coming!!

;)

Cheers Zxyogi.

I think we should all petition for Bolter wielding Assault Marines! They do make quite a bit of sense after all!

Also, my old Imperial Fists Terminators are on the Whats New Today section......spiffing.

Archived