My new Agemman in TDA

neo06660

In fact, there is something with the base i don t like either. So I think I m going to base it again. I like the tyranid on the base, but I don t feel it s right. It also create a clash with the rest of my army. It s like there is too much.

But I'm happy because I know that my futur tyranid army s gona look great (after my 1st, 2nd and 10th companies are done, and my blood axe orks army). If you wan t to see my whole HQ. you can see my post in the hall of honor section.

• 4 months later...

Hi everybody, I did manage to finally finish my Ultramarine 1st company captain Agemman. Has some comments mentionned, the base was not looking great so I did do it again. In fact, I decided to rebase all my models with home made muddy/rocky hills. In addition, i got my new cam, so the pic are to be of better quality (i hope..).

So here he is, Agemman, captain of The 1st company of Ultramarines (My light set up was pretty quick so it s not the best..)

Please comment.

gallery_63842_6526_1494074.jpg

gallery_63842_6526_590450.jpg

gallery_63842_6526_113020.jpg

Besagews or Roundels apparently, on traditional plate armor... on PA shield thingy will probably suffice though. ;)

Roundels would be right if the coat of arms was round.

Besagews would also be right if the shield was round or had a protective nature (which I doubt considering it's on a TDA...)

I personnally vote for a Shield (the heraldric form)

Besagews or Roundels apparently, on traditional plate armor... on PA shield thingy will probably suffice though. :tu:

Roundels would be right if the coat of arms was round.

Besagews would also be right if the shield was round or had a protective nature (which I doubt considering it's on a TDA...)

I personnally vote for a Shield (the heraldric form)

Escutcheon.

Archived