Salamnder Achillies and Magnetized Land Raider

Redfinger

Here is a recent project I finished, it is a Land Raider Achilles with FW Salamander doors, and a fully magnetized Land Raider. Both were sent to me full assembled I just did the paint on them. After reading a little about the Salamanders and the way the "customize" things I felt that it was totally with in limits to add the flame job, I have more vehicles I will be doing for this client so I will be doing several variations on flames. After painting one of these Achilles though, I think I am most definitely interested in buying one! Both vehicles were based in Army Painter Green, I am really sold on their products now, it is a quality primer! Then they were shaded with various shades of Vallejo blue and highlighted with Vallejo Light Green, then the weathering was done with Burnt Umber Oil Paint, and some highlights were picked out with oils as well.

Enjoy the pics!

Ashton

IMG_5883.JPG

IMG_5884.JPG

IMG_5887.JPG

IMG_5888.JPG

IMG_5891.JPG

IMG_5893.JPG

IMG_5890.JPG

IMG_5895.JPG

Very nice Land Raiders, frater! :P They are very clean and detailed.

The only thing I would point out is that you have not worked with the transfers so that they don't have the shininess around them. Easiest way to get them to blend with the rest of the model is to use paint on matte sealer.

Nice work indeed! :P

Archived