Commander Culln of The Red Scorpions.

Zincite

With the UK GD last month, Games Workshop finally got the better of me, and I bought something again. This was the first time I've dealt with resin, and it was a very enjoyable experience.

I'm pretty pleased with how he's come out, with the exception of the Power Sword, which I'd do very differently next time.

gallery_57656_5812_3964068.jpg

gallery_57656_5812_446259.jpg

(This picture's a little dark. Possibly my shadow.)

gallery_57656_5812_3469019.jpg

Comments and Criticism are welcomed greatly.

@Zxyogi: Cheers, brother. Haven't seen you around much lately, good to have you back on the Emperor's Crusade. ^_^

@Rafen_2: Thank you for the praise. The Sword effect is supposed to be a 'power weapon' look. As I said, it came out rather badly and it doesn't really stand up towards the rest of the model.

@Crazy Eight: Thank you sir. Sadly, I've not plans yet to make a army, though it's certainly tempting to make a Deathwing Force of them. :jaw:

@Jeffy.Gee: Hah! Well, it'd certainly be interesting. How many Orks could he kill before he fell...?

@Grimdarkness: The sword was curved, and I had to heat it twice before it got to any good level. Even now it's still not entirely straight. The hilt also lost a little detail.

@Rafen_2: Thank you for the praise. The Sword effect is supposed to be a 'power weapon' look. As I said, it came out rather badly and it doesn't really stand up towards the rest of the model.

No problem, I'm always kind with my praise :D. I just wanted to double check with the power weapon, but it doesn't take away from the model IMO.

Archived