Sons Of Zion

hello Brother! Over the last week and a little bit i have been working on my sons of talos army. And how better to start of the new year with new models and

pics to go with it!

so here is the end result of my second Tactical Squad....

gallery_56764_6011_696567.jpg

And here we have my first Sons Of Talos Dreadnaught! (one out of two i have)......

gallery_56764_6011_719775.jpg

gallery_56764_6011_75606.jpg

gallery_56764_6011_467782.jpg

gallery_56764_6011_503755.jpg

I also have been starting a squad of Terminators....

here the first two that i have finished.

gallery_56764_6011_468440.jpg

and the rest of the Squad

gallery_56764_6011_855392.jpg

and lastly here is a current pic of my custom libby

gallery_56764_6011_395935.jpg

well thats it for now. hopefully i will get that terminator squad and the libby done by this week.

Cheers!

CM Furious

• 1 month later...

hello all

ya ya i know i was gone for a little while (felt like a life time) but after putting some time aside from school (history and Philosophy) i got some minis done for your viewing pleaser.

First up is my terminators i showed off last post

gallery_56764_6011_67624.jpg

gallery_56764_6011_1098478.jpg

gallery_56764_6011_351330.jpg

gallery_56764_6011_274177.jpg

and a Vanguard Squad i did on my little time off from posting stuff

gallery_56764_6011_1247053.jpg

right now i have a preditor in the works, but i will be "re-doing" both my grey knights and Black templars so progress might be a tad bit slow

anyways looking forward to your comments.

Chapter Master Furious

Very nice overall feel to the army so far.

I like the speed at which you are completing them!!

One suggestion from me would be to remove the mold lines especially when your painting style relies so heavily on washes!

Keep it up!!!

J

• 1 month later...

hello all!

as you may have guessed im not dead! its funny how life can hit you so fast, you dont even see it :jaw:.

so i have finished a predator tank for the army and that pretty much it. when i do get a chance to do some painting, i have been busy with

rotating between my Grey Knights, Black Templars, and Sons of Talo's. i dont have any pic of my new tank but i do have something

quite special.

this bad boy....

gallery_56764_6011_70082.jpg

if you dont know who this is, this is Asterion Moloc, the master of the Minotaur's. i was heavly considering using him as a

great base for my CM conversion. tell me what thing. again i ill try to get some photo's up on my predator tank

regards

CM Furious

Fantastic and simple paint scheme! The burgundy is looking sharp with the silver trim.

My only comment (other than the mold lines that others have mentioned) isn't hobby related: is there any reason you chose TL-las and the heavy flamer upgrade on the dread? Seems like a silly waste of the upgrade points for the heavy flamer considering the TL-lascannon choice.

Looking forward to more! and I absolutely understand when you say the "real world" takes over... happens to the best of us. keep it up!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all!

First and fore most i have Renamed my Chapter to the "Sons Of Zion". i kinda didn't like the whole Skyrim reference. so i renamed them.

so for your viewing pleasure, i finally got around to getting some pics of my predator to you guys and some W.I.P assault marines as well.

gallery_56764_6011_1018751.jpg

gallery_56764_6011_350347.jpg

gallery_56764_6011_267601.jpg

gallery_56764_6011_674040.jpg

and here are some of my W.I.P assault marines....

gallery_56764_6011_644040.jpg

so that is it for now! i hope to finish this squad by the end of the week (as its a ten man squad). hope to here you comments!

P.S. i being more carefull of Model Lines! ;)

Regards

CM Furious

• 3 weeks later...

hey all!

just a mini little update, i have completed my full ten man assault squad and have completed a Chapter Master model using a Captain Sicarius model (and it looks pretty sweet if you ask me :) ) but anyway pictures are forth coming. anyways see you all in the next post

Regards

CM Furious

That's a very nice DIY chapter you've got there. Great job!

I like the color scheme, it shares quite some similarities with my own chapter. It looks really unified. Good stuff!

hello all!

so i have finally came around to getting some pictures up on my assault marines! here they are in all there glory!

gallery_56764_6011_1361904.jpg

gallery_56764_6011_229734.jpg

gallery_56764_6011_31468.jpg

again looking forward to your comments! i hope to get started on my devistator squad some time in the near future.

regards

CM Furious

Very cool dude, really dig your colour scheme.

Nice to see a few plasma pistols about, too!

Whats the influence for the Zion name? All i can think of is Reggae songs, hah.

• 3 months later...

hello B&C

its been a while... ok maybe more than a while but here i am, alive and well and ready to give you guys more W.I.P on my Sons Of Zion Army

today i just finished my Chapter Master for this army, Lord Godfrey the Lion heart.

gallery_56764_6011_263663.jpg

gallery_56764_6011_5204.jpg

gallery_56764_6011_920768.jpg

gallery_56764_6011_76933.jpg

and thats it for this update. again looking forward to your feed back on this guy

CM Furious

Very nice!

What model is he based on? I don't recognize it.

One thing I would suggest is a bit of cleaning up of the golden stripe on the cloak. A line above and below it (thin, black perhaps) to help define it. Then perhaps a brown or sepia wash so it doesn't seem too shiny.

Other than that he looks great!

• 3 months later...

hello All

its been a while :) my sons of Zion army is almost complete, ever since my last post here which included my Chapter Master, i have completed a ten man devastator squad, my chief Librarian, and now I'm almost completed a scout squad. I will soon have picture up for your viewing pleasure :)

Regards

CM Furious

Archived