Architect of Fate

LordOfSkyfall

No but that daemonic thingy coming out of a Blood Angel's power armour on the cover is the hint...

I can't make the picture out well enough to see any chapter insignia. The book mentions the Blood Swords Chapter though so could it be their power armour?

EDIT - Squinting at the shoulder pad, the symbol looks more like a sword than a blood drop between the wings. Much like the Dark Angels but with the sword intact.

Taken from the link itself:

'An Architect of Fate novella. Space Marines of the Blood Swords and Star Dragons Chapters are enlisted by Inquisitor Remigius of the Ordo Malleus to storm the infamous daemonship known as the Accursed Eternity. But all is not as it first appears, and what should have been a relatively simple mission rapidly devolves into a hellish warp-spawned nightmare – the stage is set for a galaxy-spanning tale of Chaotic intrigue and of a war which has lasted for ten-thousand years..'

So taking a look at the picture and the rest of the description its sounds like a blood angel that was possesed during the age of the heresy? or one of the blood swords who gets corrupted i guess?

My take on it ;)

Archived