Thousand Suns Chaos Space Marine

NatG

Model looks fantastic, the osl is great and the colours are really smooth. The one thing is that both me and my gf looked at it and thought it was a really well done stone effect, not NMM. Now don't get me wrong it's a beautiful model and I've never tried NMM myself but it just doesn't look right. Just my 2p.

Thank you everyone for your nice comments, I'm glad to hear that you like my Thousand Sons (not suns opps) Chaos Space Marine.

As for the colour of this mini being more Alpha Legion than Thousand Sons. I have to admit I'm not very well versed in the Traitor Legions in fact this is the first one I've ever painted. It started of as a test of NNM then I thought I'd finish it. I wanted to paint it blue and I knew Thousand Sons are blue and yellow/gold so that's what I called him. I will have to do more research into the Traitor Legions next time I paint one.

Also I believe DEATHNID asked for a tutorial I have done some tutorial vids about this mini. They can be found on my YouTube channel. JudgeGudge YouTube Channel

Thanks you again for all your comment and feedback it is greatly appreciated.

Natg (JudgeGudge)

Archived