WIP Contempters

Grotsmasha

Hey guys, finally had some time and acquired some super glue,

First up, Heavy Bolter dude, he's waiting on a second HB from FW.

gallery_48988_6285_25673.jpg

Thinking I'll swap out the TLLC for HB or Assault Cannon

gallery_48988_6285_1038852.jpg

There is potential for this guy to devolve into a Sherriff, Wild West style, badge, stirrups the whole she-bang

gallery_48988_6285_661109.jpg

Hope you like, I've two more to assemble, plus the Primarch Contemptor of Lion el Jonson.

Cheers,

Jono

Hell yeah ^_^ I'll be following this one closely for sure!

The Sheriff Contemptor really shows the full extent of the awesome poseability of the Contemptor kit...gotta get me one of them bad boys ASAP :P

Oh, and before I forget:

http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/win_sector.jpg

oz out

@ozris: Cheers man, the Contemptor kit is the best 40k I've ever got to play with by far.

@champion_wasabi: Thanks dude, and yep, 6, found a deal I couldn't pass up. Seeing Bulkhead again makes me iss my misplaced Transformers collection :'(

@ Cadorius: Cheers!! If you check out the DA's part 2 in my sig, he got some pretty funny captions in there too...

@ Captain Semper: Thanks heaps dude, I have to say that your two Contemptors are truely inspirational and I hope I do a paint job half as decent as yours.

Cheers,

Jono

A quick question if I may - are the Contemptor CCW arms roughly comparable to those of the regular Mk IV and V 'box' dreads? Because I had a thought of using 2 of the new Contemptor claw arms for a Furioso conversion, albeit with some fiddling for the shoulders - would they fit well or just look ridiculous?

@Paladin7221: Yep, same size-ish. With a little modification of a normal dread CCW and the Contemptor CCW they could work together quite well. You could combine them either at the 'elbow' joint, or cut out the rectangular section in the normal CCW arm/shoulder to fit the Contermptors whole arm section into. I would suggest the Relic Contemptor arms for the pointy fingers.

@DeathKnight2000: PM sent :devil:

@TennisBall, Foxmarine and NemFX: Cheers guys

Jono

If you still got a twin fist Contemptor, I'd love to see one knee deep in a Land Raider, tearing into it frantically, shredded chunks of plasteel and half torn apart Terminators flying in every direction...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived