Word Bearers battle reports

Let's see, one of the Eye of Terror campaign time WDs featured a Word Bearer army vs Daemonhunters as a side battle.

They had this massive (at the time :lol:) 3000 pts battle between Black Legion + Lost and the Damned vs Dark Angels + Imperial Guard as the main battle, then there was a 1000 pts side battle with Word Bearers vs Daemonhunters where the Daemonhunters had to stop the Word Bearers from summoning a Greater Daemon which would enter play in the main battle to aid the Black Legion and also at the same time was a Death Guard vs Space Wolves I think 1000 pts battle where the Death Guard had to prevent an Imperial Bomber from being loaded up and sent out to aid the Imperial Forces in the main battle.

So 5000 pts a side in total :lol:

Was pretty interesting, I think the Battle Report went over at least 2 magazines because it was so big.

TDA

Let's see, one of the Eye of Terror campaign time WDs featured a Word Bearer army vs Daemonhunters as a side battle.

They had this massive (at the time ;)) 3000 pts battle between Black Legion + Lost and the Damned vs Dark Angels + Imperial Guard as the main battle, then there was a 1000 pts side battle with Word Bearers vs Daemonhunters where the Daemonhunters had to stop the Word Bearers from summoning a Greater Daemon which would enter play in the main battle to aid the Black Legion and also at the same time was a Death Guard vs Space Wolves I think 1000 pts battle where the Death Guard had to prevent an Imperial Bomber from being loaded up and sent out to aid the Imperial Forces in the main battle.

So 5000 pts a side in total :P

Was pretty interesting, I think the Battle Report went over at least 2 magazines because it was so big.

TDA

Cheers mate! Which number (roughly) White Dwarf issues were around this period?

The.Latros.Sacrum

Matt Hudson's WBs featured in the "Carnage" battle report in AUS WD277 (I'm pretty sure the AUS and UK WD use the same battle reports). It was a 1,000pt four way 'Kinkg of the hill' style game.

Matt's force: Dark Apostle, Keeper of Secrets, 2X 7 CSM, 5 Flesh hounds, 5 Bloodletters and a Dreadnought.

Archived