Ahadi, illustration in the works

Colrouphobic

This is the first run of a second illustration in the Ahadi series.

I have added a little digital white to this for clarity on the computerscreen, but this is just pass two of the pen-and-paper illustration I'm drawing.

Once I'm done with the pen and paper illustration It'll be available through my website (see sig) and I will paint it digitally as well.

But for now:

2 passes

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/304/c/0/ahadisketch_by_1mpact-d4ekjs3.jpg

Ooooh shiny!

I am no expert on perspective (or drawing in general) but the angle of her head looks a little skewed.

I think it is caused by the shadows on her right side. Or maybe the jawline?

Other than that, I really like the look/emotion in her face and Crow'esque appeareance.

Not to mention all those little knobs on the shaft.

You pay great attention to detail. :o

Ooooh shiny!

I am no expert on perspective (or drawing in general) but the angle of her head looks a little skewed.

I think it is caused by the shadows on her right side. Or maybe the jawline?

Other than that, I really like the look/emotion in her face and Crow'esque appeareance.

Not to mention all those little knobs on the shaft.

You pay great attention to detail. :o

Cheers, I think it has more to do with my crappy phototakingskills and the fact that I took it on an uneven surface. >_<

Looks good, scary eyes. Is she a SoB or with chaos?

Ahadi are a thought-experiment of mine. Where SoB has fallen to Khorne.

I have posted about them in another topic (under Hall of Honor I believe, subject is "Ahadi").

So this would be a (very debated and argued about) Fallen SoB. Let's just keep it at that for now? I'd hate to see the same discussion pop up again, possibly getting heated. It's just an idea I have that I am making images for.

And cheers!

Interesting, and I like the picture so far and will be looking up the Hall of Honor thread too. I always figured that if SoB were to fall it would be to Khorne. I played a Dark Heresy Sororitas character who was all about, "Killing the Traitor, Maiming the Witch, and Burning the Heretic." :P

Interesting, and I like the picture so far and will be looking up the Hall of Honor thread too. I always figured that if SoB were to fall it would be to Khorne. I played a Dark Heresy Sororitas character who was all about, "Killing the Traitor, Maiming the Witch, and Burning the Heretic." ;)

That was pretty much my reasoning behind choosing Khorne also...

Very nicely done. We need more girls on here, even if they are only drawings :)

I couldnt agree more :) :P

Looks good those eyes are scary.

Mission accomplished :D

You gonna make a comic?

Graphic novel, but thats not of Ahadi, atleast not for now...

Updated my website yesterday with all sorts of things from the past two weeks.

Every Wednesday I will write something and every Monday there will be new sketches posted (of all sorts, not just 40k stuff).

www.studiocolrouphobia.net

Archived