WIP - DIY chapter

hello,

So rather new to SM , but not to 40K (have played and collected some models over the past few years now i wanted to go SM ;)..)

and i thought of:

A. a successor chapter from the blood angels

B. a successor chapter from the dark angels

Anyhow, I just thought I’d post up the thoughts i have of my knew DIY chapter..

Name: Ordo Divini Angeli

Founding chapter: bloodangels or dark angels

Founding: unknown

Chapter Master: Sariel Volkan ('Command of God' or the emperor)

Homeworld: unknown

Main colours: unknown

Specialty: Unknown

Cry: Death from above!

Estimated strength: 300

Still dont know the one to take.. so any input is most welcome

cheers

The name to me seems to fit the "Classical" period feel that the Blood Angels have, so that's the way I'd tend to lean. Do you have any ideas what you want to do, color scheme-wise? That might also help influence my decision, as well, but I'm solidly BA at this point.

First, I believe this would fit far better in the Liber Astartes forum. You will recieve far better assistance there in the creation of a DIY chapter. No offence of course, brother. ;) Just ask a Moderator, and they'll move this for you free of charge, lol. But be warned, the Liber is the land of abandoned and broken dreams. Anything they say is meant to help, but it's painful at times. Just stick with it, be patient, and you'll have a solid DIY before you know it.

Second, everybody and their sick grandmother plays Blood Angels or one of their successors nowadays, go with the Dark Angels. Lots of possibility there, and it'd be nice to see a DA successor with a Classical leaning, instead of the same old 'Monk' theme.

Whatever your decision, best of luck, man!

@death given form : hmm wel the color scheme is depending on what successor i make if it is DA then i want to make a similar for like deathwing (all termie/dreads but with jumppack units included) in the colors bone and red or green

if it is to be BA it will be bone/red with the death companie style troops i guess (not shure)...

@1000heathens i intend to post pics if i find my camera i started them a few day's ago the only thing i need still is the desicion to go BA or DA for color and fluffwise ;) but thx for the info ^_^

allso if i go DA i would make them more like divine marines (kinda like the knights templar theme) if you get my drift ;)

cheers

Archived