cool! sammy is in fine cast and up for pre-order

7Thunders

I've only just realised how much i dislike that plasma cannon. Did they just push the plastic dev cannon into the bottom of the putty when they sculpted the original model? Could of at lest clipped the iron sight and redundant dangly ammo core off the bottom... which is what i think i will do when i get one of these in my stocking at christmas :D

Al

Lucky you ;) .

At least in finecast he'll be considerably lighter which is good.

No its not.After the old venerable dread he is the best model to throw at heads.He even has pointy edges to ensure hospitalization.

You cant do that in finecast.When you reach that point you want to make sure that the damn bugger just stays down.

I hate working with metal. It never wants to stay together without excessive use of pinning. There always seem to be gaps that need filling as well. Which is why I currently own a metal version of Sammy but haven't even finished cleaning him yet. I'll definitely be picking up the finecast Sammy when I've got a little bit of extra income to spend on 40k.

Just picked my finecast Sammy up yesterday. I have to say I am pretty impressed, compared to my friends metal paper weight the finecast model turned out really nice. I looked over it pretty closely and it mine only has a few bubbles on his cloak that will be really easy to fix. Overall definitely better than the metal version. Now I have no excuse to not work on my RW!

Moridius

Archived