Abaddon WIP

Redfinger

I am painting this up for once of the local guys in my area, he obviously plays chaos and he put this conversion together himself, it is not the cleanest assembly, but I have tried to spruce it up a bit with some paint. His chaos army uses a lot of pink in it so I pushed the highlights on the black more toward a purple, I thought it would work well. I am really pleased with the way the gold has turned out so far, I just need to clean up some of the highlights a bit and the gold will be done. I also think I am going to make the piece of armor, just below his chin gold as well, currently it is black and something about it I just dont like. Still lots left to do, but I thought I would share the progress I have made.

IMG_5949.JPG

IMG_5950.JPG

Ashton

Looking good so far! One question though... Is he cold? :) I don't get why his face is blue.

In the art work I have seen of him he has always had a very pale gray-ish blue-ish tone to his face, like I stated thought this is a wip and I still have quite a bit of work to do. Usually when I paint I start with the shadows and finish with the highlights.

Ashton

Archived