Starting Dark Angels...

throatpunch

Hello all.

I have decided to begin a Dark Angels army, and I am looking for any tips or ideas for how to build up my forces. Currently I have 1 box of assault terminators, 1 librarian in terminator armor, and 1 regular land raider. So far I am leaning towards a Deathwing/Ravenwing mixed force. Any suggestions anyone may have for building up my forces would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Some dark angels veterans would go nice in any force think there about £15.50 and you get the shoulder pads robes and close combat weapons. My friends got a terminator army about 7000pts worth all painted it looks great i think it 2 landraiders 2 dreadnaughts and the rest is terminators il find the pick and post it up for you if you 'd like.

My suggestion is to take a look at the army lists section and see what you like the most or "copy" what you see as the most used.

This!

Only you know what kind of a playstyle you like to play. Up close and in your face or stand back and shoot. The armylist section of the forums will give you pleanty of ideas.

And the Veteran box does give you a treasure trove of DA specific bits... but so does the Ravenwing squadron box.

The Ravenwing battleforce set would be excellent value even if it didn't have the three sprues of DA-specific bits. With them, it's a real treasure trove; you'll not only get a complete Ravenwing Attack Squadron at maximum establishment, but enough iconography to give all your vehicles an unmistakeable Dark Angels look. You can even convert the spare typhoon missile launchers into cyclone missile launchers; your assault terminator squad can take one of these in the DA codex.

Dave

Archived