Warptime query....

Vomikron Noxis

Sometimes, you don't want to score too much wounds in your melee turn. If that would happens, reroll success so your sorceror is still tied in melee during the opponent's turn. That way, he won't get shot down.

sorcorrer in hth lol. in opponents turns you always want to do maximum damage anyway to have a chance for either breaking the enemy unit and charging again and/or breaking and shoting the runing unit while you stay within range so it doesnt rally.

sorcorrer in hth lol. in opponents turns you always want to do maximum damage anyway to have a chance for either breaking the enemy unit and charging again and/or breaking and shoting the runing unit while you stay within range so it doesnt rally.

Sorceror, DP, think Psykers. You don't want to leave a DP in the open, right ? We prefer to destroy units during their turns, right ?

Sorceror, DP, think Psykers. You don't want to leave a DP in the open, right ? We prefer to destroy units during their turns, right ?

Significant difference between a DP and a Sorcerer. With a Sorcerer, you can have a squad suck up all that incoming fire, and their attacks mass on his in hth so holding back successful attacks with Warptime isn't really necessary if the Sorcerer's survival is more important than winning the combat. Personally, I hate trying to punish myself for successes, so I don't mess with a good thing when I see it. :D

Archived