deathwatch kill team WIP

Lord Ravenhood

i have just added them as sternguard vets to my army list, have also used them in a deathwatch list lead by the crimson fist commander as my chapter master with 3 sternguard units as he makes them scoring units, and had two scout units with sniper rifles as troops

Im just starting my own 10 man Sternguard / Kill Team squad.

Where did you get those Kill Team shoulder pads if you dont mind me asking? The Conversion Kit I got as some very detailed metal shoulder pads but looking at those I think I prefer the ones you have.

They will eventually be in my WIP progress folder once I get far enough with them to be worth uploading some photos. At the moment they're just sat on my desk all black with the first layer of silver on the arm and no other detail. Yours are looking good, certainly. Mine's lead by a Grey Knight Champion (captain count as in my codex force) and plan to make the majority of the guys CF (my army) and then distribute chapters across the rest of the models. Have to say, I was going to go with Silver Chest Eagles myself.

Are you using the Microsol/set products to get those transfers on in those shots?

the pads came of the captain and command squad sets, you get four from the command squad sprue and i think two of the captains. i just traded with my other gamers for shoulder pads by letting them dig through my bits box, the decals are mostly embosed as i have picked up one of each of the chapter specific sets like spce wolves, dark angels, etc as you never know when you may need a cool chest peice or shoulder pad or have decals from forgeworld others i either paint or make blackshield marines

Archived