Anrakyr the traveller

Gunslinger87

Now I'm not sure most people know this yet, but this guy can basically control an enemy tank 18" away on a 3+. He can fire the tank's weapons, but must keep it facing the way it is. It ignores stunned and shaken... however...

I would be very interested if he can take over for example a stormraven and fire off all those one-off rockets :-D Or any SM vehicle for that matter that has hunter killer missiles. What do you think? Fair, unfair?

It would be like taking over a sternguard veteran squad and firing all their combi-meltas into a marine squad... and reduce them to bolter sternguard. :-)

Just something I was thinking about... I mean logic says that yes, you can fire them and logically they are one-off so they are gone... but really? That will seriously make people keep fire these in their first turn, or stay away :-)

Well in a command barge he can be over by your unit pretty quick... plus you may not have fired them already if its still night fighting because of the other HQ etc etc.

Of course, I know its not GK overpowered.... far from it. But its an interesting thing they may not have even thought about. You do pay quite a lot for those one-offs (if you have a unit that has more than one, or a set) so it would be frustrating to have your opponent fire them into the back of your own guys.

But you're right of course, it isn't something that is going to happen often and isn't that bad.

Archived