Void Stalker: Prologue

Yogi

I'd like that one too. I've not finished NL's books yet.

I want "Void Satlker" in my hands NOW!!! It's a pity ADB is not going to be around frequently. Maybe I need to get a Facebook account...

No you don't. Trust me.

Oh, I know... and I read it and I said (based on what I read) that I want the book fast ;). Thanks for the link and the heads up. I'm just saying I like the fact that ADB interacts with the community and I'm kind of sad that he will do so less often...

Being a huge fan of B-Movies I love the dialogue. Not too sure if it fits with the image I have of the Night Lords though. Granted, it is taken out of context so whatev'. I'll wait and see.

I too am looking forward to this one, Blood Reaver was a step up from Soul Hunter.

Oh, I know... and I read it and I said (based on what I read) that I want the book fast :). Thanks for the link and the heads up. I'm just saying I like the fact that ADB interacts with the community and I'm kind of sad that he will do so less often...
Be happy for him instead, he'll have his hands full with the new recruit etc. :)

Well, we all know our favourd bad guys are gonna get the shaft, and this short extract confirms it.

I'll probably read it anyway, as ADB is a decent writer (he managed to make even the exceptionally unappealing word bearers passably interesting), but i hope first claw at very least extinguishes a craftworld's worth of worthless eldar lives before going down :tu:

Well, we all know our favourd bad guys are gonna get the shaft, and this short extract confirms it.

I'll probably read it anyway, as ADB is a decent writer (he managed to make even the exceptionally unappealing word bearers passably interesting), but i hope first claw at very least extinguishes a craftworld's worth of worthless eldar lives before going down :P

Its Ulthwé... Ulthwé's got more plot armor in their left pinky toe than the entire Night Lord Legion combined... Don't expect many dead Eldar.

From a literary stand point, I'm glad they're all dying. It makes sense. Chaos Marines, no matter how hard they try, eventually will always lose. If they didn't, then we wouldn't have much of an imperium. And besides, its nice to have a 40k novel that isn't one act of awesomeness after another. I like a real story.

I'll probably read it anyway, as ADB is a decent writer (he managed to make even the exceptionally unappealing word bearers passably interesting), but i hope first claw at very least extinguishes a craftworld's worth of worthless eldar lives before going down :P

Its Ulthwé... Ulthwé's got more plot armor in their left pinky toe than the entire Night Lord Legion combined... Don't expect many dead Eldar.

From a literary stand point, I'm glad they're all dying. It makes sense. Chaos Marines, no matter how hard they try, eventually will always lose. If they didn't, then we wouldn't have much of an imperium. And besides, its nice to have a 40k novel that isn't one act of awesomeness after another. I like a real story.

I too like that no true son of the Haunter really seeks immortality, that reeks of weakness.

But, again, i hope they kill their fair share of pointy eares softies.

I would not mind that, eventually, some element of the company survives, planning to avenge the fallen visiting a gruesome vindications on the eldar.

That would be really "Night Lordly", and in the true spirit of the legion.

Cheers!

Well, if its a vison, there is always hope that it is a false one, like in the first book :). I too am a big fan of his work, managed to get blood reavers signed and early at salute, and loving first heretic too ^_^

either way, i'm sure that this will be an enjoying read.

• 4 weeks later...
I seriously cannot wait for this. I don’t tend to create armies after reading books, but Soul Hunter inspired me into creating a Night Lords army. Blood Reaver was magnificent, and I cannot wait for Void Stalker. I think ADB has definitely topped Dan Abnett on my personal list of BL authors (though I still adore Dan Abnett, and DA has the advantage of having a lot more material out).

I am enticed.

I am just worried to look up an expected release date for this novel. Instead, I will go to the book store every week and see if it comes in starting this weekend. Everyday that it is not there I will avoid getting an estimated release date from the book store staff and tell myself "oh, maybe it will come out next week" or something along those lines. I will probably switch up my replies every week to keep it fresh. Then one day I will arrive and viola, the book will be there!

This is a much greater alternative of knowing the date and waiting. It will lead to having myself rocking back and forth in the corner of my living room, clad only in boxers and a wife beater, mumbling incoherently to a calender with a special date marked in red.

Archived