BA Teamup w/Greyknights and Templars

Sir Blayse

In our new LGS league we are going to be doing teams. Teams will be able to combine armies to match points with opponents. Most games will be 1500 to 2500 points.

I plan to run my BA for several of these games, but I'm debating on running either my Razorback Spam or my DoA lists.

If teamed up with the GK's, then I might just go RazSpam. His list consists of Crowe and Purifiers in Rhinos mostly, so we would easily fill the board with AV. I don't think he has any Riflemen yet, so the Lasbacks and Assbacks will be needed to help pop transports.

This could probably help with the BT teamup also, he runs LRC w/assault termies, rhinos w/crusaders, and EC. But, I'm tempted to run the DoA since his numbers are really small from running the LRC.

I can see either being decent, but would probably prefer to only take one of the above as carrying both is a hassle and a headache...

Opponents consist of Eldar, Guard, and lots of Tyranids. Vehicles help against the bugs and guard, but the Eldar will probably blow them to bits.

Well teamed up with the Black templars in the last game. Ran all meched up vs. guard meched up. Mission was all around defence, combined together the 2 marine forces had nearly equal amounts of armor on the board. LRC for templars and dakka Baal pred made for a deadly combo. Scored a win and seemed to go well together. But, opponent was distracted by the LRC and wasted a lot of shots into it.

Archived