Khorne Berzerker [Artwork]

Chronophague

He need's the bunny ears beside the symbol on his chest plate.I swap the plasma for a bolt pistol.

???

@Chronophague - This piece for some reason doesn't have the same feel as some of your others, i can't place my finger on why though. I always like your work and its nice to see you getting better with each peice.

He need's the bunny ears beside the symbol on his chest plate.I swap the plasma for a bolt pistol.

???

@Chronophague - This piece for some reason doesn't have the same feel as some of your others, i can't place my finger on why though. I always like your work and its nice to see you getting better with each peice.

Most art work shows zerkers with bolt pistol's all but Khârn. He looks like a unallied champion he needs something more. Just my 2 cents.

Like the design, the glowing runes are a great idea! (Might steal that idea for some models :P) Something just a wee bit off with pose, but nothing crazy.

On the note of pistolness, plasma pistols are a standard squad upgrade for 'zerkers (like how assault squads get flamers), so I don't really see a problem with it!

@Grimdarkness

No need for bunnies without a helmet. :D I can post the BW when I'm back home. Wasn't sure if anyone cared about those BW versions. :)

@Pulse

Different technique, slightly, effects the outcome. The whole idea of this line of chaos marines is to do some work on color images, with slightly varied techniques. This one was a bit slower than the previous ones, infact. :)

@Rev.Tiberius Jackhammer

Yeah, I fixed an issue with the torso in a new version, I'll post it up once I'm back home. Sometimes you go blind working on these, should step away(or remember to flip).

@All

thanks for the positive feedback, more to come. :)

Cheers

@Grimdarkness

No need for bunnies without a helmet. I can post the BW when I'm back home. Wasn't sure if anyone cared about those BW versions.

Curses now I just feel silly. Although the idea of an iron halo placement of the symbol just might work. Too bad I can only draw stick figures and I don't play zerkers.

Archived