Fear to Tread Cover Art

LordOfSkyfall

James Swallow?

But he authored the 2nd worst 40k book of all time (Battle for the Abyss is the 1st). Yeah, he wrote Nemesis, but that wasn't a space marine book. I wonder how much the book will be about Blood Angels being more aggressive than the World Eaters ever were, and how only the Sons of Sanguinius can contain their rage. Then some hokey demon plague that destroys continuity more than the necron fluff does for the history of the galaxy.

Art looks sweet though.

James Swallow?

But he authored the 2nd worst 40k book of all time (Battle for the Abyss is the 1st). Yeah, he wrote Nemesis, but that wasn't a space marine book. I wonder how much the book will be about Blood Angels being more aggressive than the World Eaters ever were, and how only the Sons of Sanguinius can contain their rage. Then some hokey demon plague that destroys continuity more than the necron fluff does for the history of the galaxy.

Art looks sweet though.

i'm not too worried. i'm sure by now he has taken on board some of the constructive (sarcasim smilly please?) critisizim from his BA books, and has made sure this one will be top notch. and besides the 4th BA book was a big improvment.

Archived