Custom Autarch: Zero knowledge. Help appreciated

Okysho

Hey guys!

I just got my girlfriend into W40k. She loves the concept of elves and nature, as such she picked up Eldar as her army. All she has is a guardian squad right now, so I thought I'd make her a custom Autarch as a Christmas present. I want it to look as awesome, but at the same time sleek or graceful.

I don't know ANYTHING about the models besides a few names and debatably some of the weapon names thanks to Dawn of War 2.

What would be the best models to construct an Autarch out of and what would be the best weapon assortment to give her? (yes it'd be a female) Additionally I want to give her a custom head, (because bother her and I agree the Eldar helmets look a little odd), so ideas for a hairstyle would be nice too. For outfitting I was thinking swooping hawk wings, a power sword and a fusion gun.

I have no eldar models, so on a budget (under $50 preferably) where would I find the bits to put this together? The head I obviously have to order online, but the wargear and base model, and ideas?

Much appreciated. I'll post pictures as I go once I get materials!!

Well, first you get the autarch a suit of power armor from an Imperial forge world. Then you slap on a few frag and krak grenades around the waist as well as a bolt pistol (any mark is acceptable) on the hip/upper leg area. Lastly, you arm the autarch with a fearsome Imperial chainsword or other suitabley brutal close combat weapon. To finish it off you attach a standard issue Astartes jump pack and you're done. You now have an assault marine.

Sorry man but this is a space marine forum. We can't discuss such things here unless it's how to kill it with marine units. Try 40konline.

Well, first you get the autarch a suit of power armor from an Imperial forge world. Then you slap on a few frag and krak grenades around the waist as well as a bolt pistol (any mark is acceptable) on the hip/upper leg area. Lastly, you arm the autarch with a fearsome Imperial chainsword or other suitabley brutal close combat weapon. To finish it off you attach a standard issue Astartes jump pack and you're done. You now have an assault marine.

Sorry man but this is a space marine forum. We can't discuss such things here unless it's how to kill it with marine units. Try 40konline.

OOPS!!

lol you guys had such great feedback for my custom honour guard I figured it was worth asking.

I play space marines so it didn't occur to me this was Imperium only. lol Guess I'm taking this to Heresy online

Archived