For Lupercal, the Warmaster and true Emperor of Mankind

Here is the start of my Sons of Horus army - both still need a little green stuff work.

Captain

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh132/Mjolnir81/IMAG0491.jpg

First sergeant

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh132/Mjolnir81/IMAG0489.jpg

What do you think

Sorry for the quality of pics, don't have much time with a 3 month old on my hands.

Look pretty good to me, especially the captain. Only thing is his jacket on the banner is blowing the oposite way to his top knot? Or not blowing at all, but you know what I mean. I know what you mean about having no time for the hobby with young babies, I have two; a 10 week old and my eldest is 2 next month so hobby time ain't up to much lol!!! Don't fret though your hobby is always there but babies don't stay babies forever so enjoy 'em :D

Thanks for the kind comments guys.

@ Andrew - they are space wolf swords. I've cut the 'snout' off the wolf skulls on the blades to make them look more like human skulls

@ Midnight - thank you for pointing that out. I'll correct the topknot. My little boy is wonderful and I intend to enjoy a lot of time with him. Truly he is my greatest piece of work.

@ Lokk - his right hand will not hold anything. I almost imagine he is in this pose as the last gate of the imperial palace falls during the siege of Terra at the end of the Horus Heresy. It's an attempt to show defiance, drive and anger.

@ Duncs - I'm using the chaos Codex for the moment and will be building 1000 pts.

Here is the list:

Chaos Lord

Daemon weapon, Mark of Nurgle, Melta bombs

Daemon Prince

Mark of Nurgle, Doombolt. Wings

Plague Marines squad (x8)

Plague Champion, power weapon, Melta bombs, Melta gun x 2

Plague Marines squad (x8)

Plague Champion, power fist, Melta gun x 2

Chaos Space Marine Havoc squad (x5)

Aspiring Champion.

Missile launcher x 2, Lascannon x 2

Although I'm using the mark of Nurgle i will not be modelling them that way. This is just a list to help encourage me.

Archived