Traitor Titans

Guest kodopitharos

Guest kodopitharos

Hello all,

Here are 2 new warlord titans I have completed and felt like sharing.

Seems like traitor titans are more in demand of late - people are tooling up for 6th edition it seems :tu:

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l534/Kodopitharos/100_0797.jpg

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l534/Kodopitharos/100_0795-1.jpg

XD SWEET! Great job.

Out of curiosity how did you make these guys. I've worked on a Warlord and two Emperors with other people and I'm currently designing my own Emperor and I just like to know what materials people use and what techniques and why...

So far I've used foamboard, plasticard, wood, carboard, plastic tubing and all sorts of crazy stuff when scratch building XD

I'm especially interested in how it comes apart (if it can) and what you used to hold arms (for example) in place and also how heavy they are. Approximate height would also be cool. The guys I've built with prefer artwork scale size titans so I think they might be bigger than yours which look like they would be closer to scale with FW titans.

Guest kodopitharos
XD SWEET! Great job.

Out of curiosity how did you make these guys. I've worked on a Warlord and two Emperors with other people and I'm currently designing my own Emperor and I just like to know what materials people use and what techniques and why...

So far I've used foamboard, plasticard, wood, carboard, plastic tubing and all sorts of crazy stuff when scratch building XD

I'm especially interested in how it comes apart (if it can) and what you used to hold arms (for example) in place and also how heavy they are. Approximate height would also be cool. The guys I've built with prefer artwork scale size titans so I think they might be bigger than yours which look like they would be closer to scale with FW titans.

They are built mainly using polysterene. There is a little fomaboard and wooden dowels for the skeleton. The height is 23" (approximately 35 meters real scale) and the weight around 4 lbs (polysterene is light :lol:). The only glue I used is hot silicon. The torso comes apart, as well as all the weapons and head, and they all come together with wooden dowel inserts.

I would be glad to give you any insights for your own projects if you wish - always glad to help a fello titan builder ;)

Archived