You know you are a chaos player

Sviar

I stole this topic from the Black templars site started by Th!rdeye, thought it may work here as well.

I am sure you have some good suggestions of your own.

You know you are a Chaos player when

- you feel annoyed every time you hear the name Gav.

- you look at your Rhino and think: not spike enough.

- you find yourself praying to the chaos gods when the dice are not rolling your way.

- you end up with a huge smile that wont go away after you finished Storm of iron.

When you look at other codex's and have a wish to make them better by "adding more spikes". (Chaos IG, GK, SW, etc.)

When you cut your finger when building models and think "At least Khorne will have blessed this one".

When you and your buddies have nicknamed farts "The Blessing of Grandfather Nurgle".

When you have seriously debated on having a bumper sticker made that says "I break for Nurglings" and your car is red and you have also debated creating a decal to go on the front hood that is the symbol of the Word Bearers.

When your lover scratches your back and your immediate reaction is relief that she's not a Daemonette (after all).

Exactly! :)

My two cents:

- when you look at other boxes and have a strong wish to use them to the glory of Chaos!

- when you swear you say smth like "By the Labyrinth of Change!" or "In the name of Khorne!" :P

- when smth good happens you say "The Dark Gods smile upon us!"

- when smth bad happens you think smth like "Tzeentch disapproves my actions" :)

Archived