CSM Punishers

Hello brothers. I thought i would start a new thread here to show my painting progress on my Punishers. I want to put some solid pictures up here to start it out.

Heres the first marine. Base needs more glue as you can probably see.

(note that most of the bolters are being painted seperatly)

gallery_59176_6055_67986.jpg

A side shot

gallery_59176_6055_3306.jpg

Back

gallery_59176_6055_55458.jpg

And heres a better look at the iconography i came up with. Its a guillotine.

gallery_59176_6055_46513.jpg

Nice work man. Takes a fair amount of freehand skill (and balls) to paint punishers.

What I like about these is that your scheme is not too over the top with the bone detail. It just gives it that draw when you look at them. I'd be intrigued to see something like a dreadnought or terminators, that'd be interesting.

Loving the warband markings on the shoulder pad too. Great work!

RD

Thanks man, i actually have a dreadnought pretty much finished but i want to put some free hand on him before i post him up here. im still stripping most of the terminators but i do have a completed one that i will probably put up here pretty soon :)

heres a marine thats nearly finished all thats lieft is his satchel. The sword is more of a ceremonial blade. but it's a combat knife basically just fancy from the zerker box.

gallery_59176_6055_32106.jpg

gallery_59176_6055_38492.jpg

and heres a group shot

gallery_59176_6055_14993.jpg

more to come. need to get some new boxes of marines because i dont feel like stripping my original paintjobs. Obliterators and daemon prince should be next.

Here is my daemon prince. hes a little bit older i started him awhile ago. alot of him i didnt even base coat with vermin brown like i do now so its just bone on black so it took a million layers but i think it turned out pretty well.

gallery_59176_6055_50255.jpg

a little better view of his daemon weapon.

gallery_59176_6055_12175.jpg

Tell me what you think brothers.

Archived