New here.

Ah-a-nothepsis

Hello. I play Thousand Sons, actually the only one in my area so I guess that's cool. My ex tried to get me into Sisters and I wanted to paint them girly, but once I saw a Rubric in the 4th edition 40k rulebook I had to have it. I was fortunate as a new player to fall in love with minis that have the most interesting (and tragic, in my opinion) background.

I lose more than I win, but if you're starting Chaos Space Marines and want some advice on the magical fellas, let me know.

Edit: a few of you may know me from the Tomb Kings forum. Hi griz!!

Welcome! Changer of the Ways's foreseen your arrival. Good to see another TSons Lord-Sorcerer. The Lord-Sorceress in this case, of course :yes:

Nihm, your champion looks impressively! But in the name of Tzeentch! His sword ain't good, where's pathos WH is known for? :)

Nihm, your champion looks impressively! But in the name of Tzeentch! His sword ain't good, where's pathos WH is known for? :)
Cheers,

I do not wish to drag this off-topic, so if you could send me a PM to explain what is wrong with it - that would be good.

Edit: a few of you may know me from the Tomb Kings forum. Hi griz!!
Yes I do. At first I had to think, "Wait, which forum did I first meet you on?" and it was there.

Welcome to the best warhammer forum available :P

Archived