11 Space Marine Tanks Painted!

FF151

Hey Guys

This has been a labour of love of mine, here is the now complete armoured division of Crimson Fists. I have no plans to paint anymore tanks as I already have about 6000K in Crimson Fists all painted. I also have that equal in Orks too :*)

Let me know what ya think? Some guys have commented that the highlighting is too "Tron" for them, please understand that my camera REALLY picks out the colours and it is much more subdued in hand!

Any comments are appreciated! I am also trying to deliver a much better presentation in my editting and filming, so any feedback on the video itself is much appreciated.

Cat

Very nice indeed, a little to clean for my tastes(no battle damage). My only crit, is the scroll/text work on the sides of them. They look a little rushed and kinda lets them down. But so nice to see a fully painted army(unlike mine, I blame the kid, the other kid on the way, the missus, work and ... being lazy). All in all I would very much like to field my Templars next to your army.

Waiting to see more. Have been pondering to do a CF army, looking at yours might push me to it.

Vid was good, drawed me in and paid attention to the content. Stable shots and panning(thats right isnt it? sweeping from left to right and so on) nice music to acompany it. Btw, whats the name of the music please? loved the intro.

Archived