Night Lords Demon Prince

mega_marines

Sup everyone! Made a new model in terms of "PROMOTIONS!" since my Chaos Lieutenant walked through a fully kitted out Necron Royal Court and Overlord in two turns. His reward was Demonhood since he essentially won the game by himself. That...and the fact that he's the only one in the entire Night Lord's warband that actually worships the Dark Gods...

Excuse the greenstuff clumps and mould-lines, I still have the clean it all up; but how does he look? I still have to add a waist chain of Necron heads to him on his left side(The full Royal Court and the Overlord) and clean the clumped GS, but other than that, he should be done. Stands a decent 4.3 inches tall, too.

Anything I should change, add, or alter?

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k175/megamarines/IMG_1118.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k175/megamarines/IMG_1117.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k175/megamarines/IMG_1119.jpg

-Matt :P

I really like your model, but i would have done a completely different thing:)

Still, i have to say, your conversion work is pretty good, i'd like to see it when its painted.

I am, unfortunately, allergic to hornsm tails and bamby legs on demonic astartes. I would, probably, just have choosen a skull like visage (more in line with the whole NL iconography), whole power armoured legs without bamby joints and maybe wings.

Do you plan to keepthe NL colours, os is it just going generic black or something

Cheers, and well done!

I really like your model, but i would have done a completely different thing:)

Still, i have to say, your conversion work is pretty good, i'd like to see it when its painted.

I am, unfortunately, allergic to hornsm tails and bamby legs on demonic astartes. I would, probably, just have choosen a skull like visage (more in line with the whole NL iconography), whole power armoured legs without bamby joints and maybe wings.

Do you plan to keepthe NL colours, os is it just going generic black or something

Cheers, and well done!

Oh, totally in the Night Lords scheme with charcoal black skin.

There seems something off about his head/neck to me but I can't really put my finger on what it is. The rest of the model looks fantastic though.

I agree, though it might get better when painted. I think the "base" of the neck should maybe be bulked out a bit more....maybe that's the reason it looks a bit off?

The conversion is awesome though!!! Great Idea!

Finished him!

Here's his fluff and here's the model!

"Uziel, recently elevated, ascended to immortal demonhood from a Night Lord Lieutenant when he singlehandedly slew an entire Necron Royal Court and Overlord. His exploits climaxing and bringing him ultimate power; he transformed mid-battle and sent the Necron forces into full-retreat as he vented his newborn fury. Unleashing a sonic roar amplified by his warped vox unit, he pointed skyward with his blade as the enemy Necrons phased out of existence.

Despite being elevated, Uziel saw no point in overthrowing his commander, and wished to remain by his Legion’s side despite their distaste and distrust of the Dark Powers and those who worship. Having first worshipped thanks to the Word Bearer Dark Apostle; Malitar; who accompanies the Night Lords with his own coterie of possessed warriors, the Night Lord soon took interest in ultimate power and growth upon attending one of the Apostle’s Dark Sermons. Now having ascended after years of faithful work, he had become somewhat separated from his brothers; he is slowly earning their trust back over the slow movement of time.

Though he has embraced his form and utilizing all of its benefits, the demonic-lieutenant continually seeks methods to fit amongst his legion once more. And despite his power and abilities, he seeks refuge within his allies; an unlikely scene for a demonic warrior who can walk on the sky and leave fire in the wake of his “footsteps”. Though this has led to moments of awkward interaction, he continues to fuel his pride, anger, and bloodlust in furious battle with the enemy. Since his transformation he has seen fit to gather the skulls of those opponents who dare insult him and carry them with him at all times, marking Nostraman runes on each skull’s forehead. He even carries the Necron Overlord’s head at his waist that he had decapitated to achieve demonhood; its inhuman eyes sparking with light every so often.

Uziel is also a firm believer in martial pride while remaining utterly relentless and brutal, and has many a time returned the bodies of worthy opponents to enemies in retreat, or buried them when the enemy was destroyed...though, they aren't always returned in perfect condition... This leads to conflict with some non-legionnaire allies, but the demon prince continues in his tradition as befitting of a warrior. He longs for battle and bloodlust, but does not let it utterly consume him in his hunts.

The Night Lord’s tales of battle also grow with each fight. His latest exploit of tearing a pair of enemy Khorne Berzerker Dreadnoughts into halves after tearing each of their limbs off and then beating them to pieces with said limbs has earned him much renown within his ranks. Perhaps one day he will lead more than his own brothers, for his charisma and strength have already attracted many…Time will tell what becomes of Uziel, The Unbound."

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k175/megamarines/Img_11201.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k175/megamarines/Img_11211.jpg

fantastic work mate, love the conversion and the paint job :D

only criticism would be his breast plate looking a bit bland imho. maybe some more lightning would break it up.

I read the fluff. He seems to be one of the 'kindest' of all CSM and daemons both :)

I think pose really represents the theme of a daemon prince who stays a man inside. He just says "Come get it. If you can". :) Neat

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k175/megamarines/Img_11201.jpg

"The Night Lords want YOU to join our forces and sow terror amongst the stars..." :lol:

He became a lot better once he got some colour on his cheeks. B)

If you made the wings Red and face bone He would be a Living Avatar of the Legio Symbol

But he looks great as is

Would the model you used to convert be large enough to double as Angron?

If you made the wings Red and face bone He would be a Living Avatar of the Legio Symbol

But he looks great as is

HAH! I actually thought about that, but decided against painting him that way for a creepier and darker aspect.

Also, He's pretty friggin' tall, even for leaning back and being slightly curled down; so he'd definitely be a great fit for the Primarch if you unbent the legs a little. On a side note, I wish Angron's rules were better, by the way, it'd make sense, and give me an excuse to convert An'ggrath model into him.

Hmmmm now that they are painted I'm not feeling the kneepads. ;)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- I wasn't either at first, and actually removed them, and painted him up. It looked ok, but made his legs look somewhat thin and unprotected simply because of the massive shoulder pauldrons and arm bracers. I added them back on after painting them, and for some reason it looks perfectly proportional and rather nice in person, as opposed to pics.

Also, to everyone else, thank you VERY much for the praise, comments, and criticism. It's much appreciated.

But he looks great as is

HAH! I actually thought about that, but decided against painting him that way for a creepier and darker aspect.

Also, He's pretty friggin' tall, even for leaning back and being slightly curled down; so he'd definitely be a great fit for the Primarch if you unbent the legs a little. On a side note, I wish Angron's rules were better, by the way, it'd make sense, and give me an excuse to convert An'ggrath model into him.

Hmmmm now that they are painted I'm not feeling the kneepads. ;)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- I wasn't either at first, and actually removed them, and painted him up. It looked ok, but made his legs look somewhat thin and unprotected simply because of the massive shoulder pauldrons and arm bracers. I added them back on after painting them, and for some reason it looks perfectly proportional and rather nice in person, as opposed to pics.

Also, to everyone else, thank you VERY much for the praise, comments, and criticism. It's much appreciated.

perhaps it is the angle in the pic,

Archived