Tu Shan model

bareserker

Looks amazing. I'm glad you went with the more realistic black skin tone. I hate the coal black they went with for the new version of the Salamanders. I started back during the 3rd War for Armageddon and that's how the Sallies will always look to me.

Same here. I don't like the new "black black" skin tone people seem to give them...

Anyway, an amazing model :P As bannus said, it's hard to imagine that chap as being a Librarian :)

Ludovic

I have finally put up a picture of my figurine on CMON. It started out as a Space Hulk Librarian. After many hours and much Magic sculpt putty he ended up as you see him.

I understand you won the 2nd place at the UK Golden Demon 2011 (W40K Single figure), don't you ? Congrats for this well deserved Award ;)

Thankyou, I really appreciate your kind coments.

I am really sorry folks but I actually use the worst paint imaginable for people who paint armies.He's mainly painted in artists Oils, which take AGES to dry, great for one offs, terrible if you are painting armies.

What I did for his face was a Citadel undercoat of Dwarf flesh on the top half of the head and Dwarf Flesh+Mechrite Red for the lower half. The very top of his bald head was painted Elf flesh +D/F. Over that was very thin coats of Oils, Sepia and Raw Umber. shaded with Ivory Black, highlighted with Naples Yellow & Titaniuum White. When it was all BONE DRY ,some stains of Blue were done around the eyes, Red around the mouth and nose.It takes weeks because of drying times.(When I first squeeze out the Oils onto A paper palette I leave it alone for 3-4 hours to let the oil drain out.)

GOD bless ...................Adie

Archived