Blood Angel Terminator Powerfists

Warbringer

We've fielded this question before on these boards.

I still can't find the reference for it, but I do remember reading a bit of fluff in the mid 90's that stated the black power fists were in honor of the 1st Company Brothers that fell taking a space hulk. It might be in the 2nd edition Space Hulk rule book or some such, a s reference to the 1st edition Space Hulk campaign.

We've fielded this question before on these boards.

I still can't find the reference for it, but I do remember reading a bit of fluff in the mid 90's that stated the black power fists were in honor of the 1st Company Brothers that fell taking a space hulk. It might be in the 2nd edition Space Hulk rule book or some such, a s reference to the 1st edition Space Hulk campaign.

+1

1st edition BA powerfists were white with blue stripes IIRC. But really, the reason they're black is simply to provide a point of contrast on the paintjob.

No the power fists were yellow with black stripes, the heavy weapons and chainfists had blue & white checkerboard patterns however.

The cover of Space Hulk 2nd edition had just plain yellow power fists, I seem to recall the rulebook had yellow with black stripes as well as just plain black but don't recall there being any fluff for it.

Addendum: back in 2e it was every terminators left gauntlet, whether it was a fist, claw, storm shield or power sword.

Archived