Eldar Jetbike Army

Surfing Raziel

I've wanted to do an Eldar Jetbike army for sometime and a few days ago a friend gave me quite a few. So thanks to him I've started toying around a few ideas for a Farseer and Warlock.

gallery_59945_6712_1162810.jpg

This is my Farseer. His bikes wing were replace with the Wraithbone spines from the Wraithseer/Wraithlord, as were the two extra fins. the torso and head are Dire Avengers Exarch bitz and the Sword is the Power Sword from the same box. I've also started on creating the cloak out of green stuff, which I keep replacing every few minutes or so.

gallery_59945_6712_354459.jpg

This will be the Warlock's Jetbike, I wanted it to again look a little different with out changing too much. So I've added the covers from the Wave Serpent's Twin Linked weapons. I've ordered the legs and torso of the High Elf Mage riding a Dragon. Once those have arrived, I'll start on the Warlock himself. Still thinking about what kind of head I should go for.

The rest will be an Autarch with Mandiblasters and either a Laser Lance or Biting Blade (but again still ideas at the moment. The two HQ choices (Farseer and Autarch) will all be accompanied by three Guardian Jetbikes and a Warlock on Jetbike. So I've got another Warlock to do after this one and I need to know if Guardian Jetbikers carry Shuriken Pistols, as the latest codex doesn't list them as their wargear (but all other codex before always did).

Thanks and please shout out some advice or ideas if you have any

Archived