The Most Awesome Warmachine

Snejk

The vindicator. Mine pretty much always performs well (although sometimes the job it performs well in is taking fire). The black fortresses are petty cool too (not sure if this would count as chaos or necron but they're cool)

My vote is a bit bias, since this is something I'm building personally. If you like the Vindicator, I think you'll like it.

"Hey, you got Vindicator in my Predator!!" ... "No. You got Predator in my Vindicator!!"

I call it a Chaos Heavy Predator - Pattern Unknown...

http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j332/SubtleDiscord/WIP%20Thread%20Photos/Heavy_Predator_01.jpg

This is a very early mock up and it has much revision and refining to be done, but it's already obvious where it'll be going. It has no rules yet, so if I had to pick something in the codex, the Land Raider would get my vote.

Nobody likes to deal with a Land Raider, and it's quintessential Chaos all the way, in my opinion. The Defiler would be a close second as a cheap 'ever-army's-war-machine' that truly feels even more 'from the Eye of Terror Chaos', but it's a bit to fragile beside the Land Raider if you want to intimidate.

Is that a tri linked lascannon?

Is that a tri linked lascannon?

Well maaaaybe. :D

To be honest it's just a place holder that I built, but yes, it's basically a tri-Lascannon inspired from the triple cannon turrent tanks in Supreme Commander 2. Odds are it will be tuned down for the final model, but I made this to 'fit' the enlarged turret I made for the conversion/build.

But since it will be magnetized, I can have a few over-the-top 'super weapon' options. If only for show/fluff.

Its a toss- up between a Cauldron of Blood or a Kannon of Khorne, if you remember such war machines.

The names ring a bell, but since i have a big gap in knowledge between "Rouge Trader" and the current rules i can't really say. But they sound pretty wicked.

My vote is a bit bias, since this is something I'm building personally. If you like the Vindicator, I think you'll like it.

"Hey, you got Vindicator in my Predator!!" ... "No. You got Predator in my Vindicator!!"

I call it a Chaos Heavy Predator - Pattern Unknown...

http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j332/SubtleDiscord/WIP%20Thread%20Photos/Heavy_Predator_01.jpg

This is a very early mock up and it has much revision and refining to be done, but it's already obvious where it'll be going. It has no rules yet, so if I had to pick something in the codex, the Land Raider would get my vote.

Nobody likes to deal with a Land Raider, and it's quintessential Chaos all the way, in my opinion. The Defiler would be a close second as a cheap 'ever-army's-war-machine' that truly feels even more 'from the Eye of Terror Chaos', but it's a bit to fragile beside the Land Raider if you want to intimidate.

I know what was just added to my christmas wish list... :jaw:

Archived