Word Bearers dark council modelling ideas

davetherave26

Its funny how one army idea changes into another i was modelling some grey knights into chaos renegades making them look like sorcerers but then it dawned on me with the amount of skulls of used such as greaves and chest plate with skull heads i like the idea of chaplains gone to the dark side if you will and as i understand it the word bearers still have them in thier army but im sure they are called something else.

After reading up abit of history on them im gona model them into the dark council they will need to be legal game wise but i think i can get away with it with one being a chaos lord and the rest of the council as his retinue of chosen. What i would like help with is what kind of things could i model to represent them or word bearers in general green stuff is my main thing at the moment as im pretty decent with it modelling wise.

Any help would be appreciated guys

rave

The Dark aposte ( which is a Word Bearer Chaplin turned to chaos ) carries an accursed Crozius ( which is mostly a more spiky crozius Arkanum ) He sometimes is granted with the status of deamon prince. His two main assistants are the Coryphaus ( the War Leader / General ) of the Host, usually more Hand-to-hand oriented, who leads the anointed ( usually a termi retinue of the most gifted warriors in the host )and the First acolyte ( which is his apprentice, until he gets his own host to rule.) which, being a baby dark apostle, is supposed to have psychic abilities.

You could basically model them as a termi retinue, as a daemon prince with a termie lord and sorcerer, or, why not, a Daemon Prince, a termi lord in a termi retinue ( the termies being the Anointed ), and a count as TS squad with sorcerer ( the sorcerer being the first acolyte, of course ).

In any case, i would read this thread , for a load of Word Bearer sweetness and modelling awesomeness.

Archived