Alpha Legion call of duty...

Excessus

Oh I left them in the theater. Welcome to Sweden and try to figure it out...though I suspect the trail has gone cold by now... :)

i am starting alpha legion soon...i was wondering if anyone has had any luck using stegadon scale green??? or any tips with the new paints...

i picked up that color and was gonna do that and maybe a blue wash or green wash ideas???

I haven't tried out the new colours yet...I got plenty of the old ones left...

I dread the moment I run out though, I haven't been able to properly memorize the new names yet...

Heh, don't you have snow in the south? Queenstown is a skiing resort is it not? I was there a few years back in march and it was lovely weather! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

If I would have started now I would have bought one loyalist box and one csm box, and then I would have mixed and matched the bits for two full squads with various equipment! :lol:

Basic CSM will most likely always be our bread and butter. The regular bolter marine is a classic concept in PA armies and we will always find uses for them somewhere in the lists... (even if it's just as meatshields for havocs or something)

Archived