Ravagers

Archangelus

I have been working on and off on this army for a few years now (it's quite embarrassing really how few models I have painted so far). Anyway, here the rather bad pictures of my Apothecary, Company Champion and Sternguard Sergeant.

gallery_3558_703_1677044.jpg

gallery_3558_703_1302434.jpg

I am working on improving my painting and photography ;)

Cheers,

Archangelus

Thanks guys!

Elric,

The katana sword is from a plastic samurai model that came free with a modelling magazine a few years ago. The champion's right arm is from the BT Emperor's Champion with a plastic axe from the old close combat sprue and a second axe blade from the same to create the double axe. The shield is filed down from a Necromunda Arbites riot shield.

Xavier,

I am glad too that there is a brother chapter out there :ph34r: Do you have any pics?

Cheers,

Archangelus

I really like them! :jaw:

You say you are looking to improve your painting skills, but you seem to have the basic ones and more (you can do script that looks realistic, you can free-hand, you can paint white and orange without too much difficulty it seems :D).

As NemFX said though, we need to see more Ravagers ^_^

Ludovic

Love the orange, great work. The one detail that I love the most is the writing on 1/2 the helmet on the apothacary, very unique. I think the orange offsets the aperhant lack of highlighting on the black, it would be nice to see a little highlight on the orange thought.

Ashton

Archived