Thousand Son Models

Krablauch

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this, but here it goes. So I'm looking for early Thousand Son models, I haven't been able to find them on stuff of legends. Does anyone know when they were first released? Or a website that has early pictures of them? Thanks a lot guys!

This set has the original Thousand son model. I also found this random blog post here that shows it in nice quality, and below has what is apparently a model of Magnus the red. Also see this site for useful pictures and catalogs of older models.

Anything else, I don't know about. I'm sure one of the Veterans will pop along in a moment, smack me for attempting to understand old things, and enlighten you fully.

This'd probably be more suitable to the Planet of Sorcerers. :wub:

I'm fairly sure the later Thousand Sons set has been around for about, hmm, a decade (or thereabouts). Earlier models are (give or take) a decade older again. Sorry I can't give the years, though.

The one in the set Zincite linked was made 1990 by Jes Goodwin. Those four cult marines can still hold their heads high even today as models go, they are awesome!

The only other models that exist of the thousand sons are the current ones... :whistling:

...or you can do what I did in 2nd ed and make your own...

http://i51.tinypic.com/2jdqf6d.jpg

Archived