Nurgle Rubric Marines

Plaguecaster

That could work , I am planning on painting a massive squad of Zombie Marines with each Zombie marine painted as a different space marine chapter like Black Templars, Ultramarines etc showing those who have fallen against the Ghost Knights. This would make them stick out from the rest of the army as well as giving me an excuse to include some Iron Hands and Black Templars in my army.

• 1 month later...
That could work , I am planning on painting a massive squad of Zombie Marines with each Zombie marine painted as a different space marine chapter like Black Templars, Ultramarines etc showing those who have fallen against the Ghost Knights. This would make them stick out from the rest of the army as well as giving me an excuse to include some Iron Hands and Black Templars in my army.

That's an awesome idea. Would you mind if I steal it? I'm in the planning stages of my first ever Chaos force and this is just too tempting to pass by.

To OP. How about saying it's an disease strain thats attacks the nervous system, explaining both the poor initiative and inv save (as being harder to wound due to nerve damage). The disease is an experiment in creating a new generation in plague marines, and so they get nifty new ammo.

That's an awesome idea. Would you mind if I steal it? I'm in the planning stages of my first ever Chaos force and this is just too tempting to pass by.

To OP. How about saying it's an disease strain thats attacks the nervous system, explaining both the poor initiative and inv save (as being harder to wound due to nerve damage). The disease is an experiment in creating a new generation in plague marines, and so they get nifty new ammo.

Nope I don't mind if you steal it just promise to show your pics of your zombie marines, your idea sounds good I have so far done a small 5 man squad of them unpainted but need to save some money so I can buy a new camera to upload pics of them.

Archived